Are you on the Busy Treadmill of Life
There are many stresses and strains involved in working as a professional, in your own business or any other business or industry for that matter. There is the pressure of meeting deadlines in ever increasing workloads and multitasking to try and manage the huge amount of information and emails you receive every day. There is the pressure of performing well and at least meeting those expectations of your clients and managers. Throw in all you do outside of work with family, friends and admin and it’s no wonder that you feel that you are just surviving on the treadmill of life.
Unfortunately that extra cup of coffee doesn’t always solve the problem……
There is Another Option – Mindfulness
Mindfulness has been proven to be highly effective for the following: reducing stress and making people more resilient to stress, relieving anxiety, better task performance, enhanced level of focus, better decision making, effective communication, boosting wellbeing and increased empathy.
Research has proven that mindfulness can assist with the following:
- Managing stress more effectively by understanding how you contribute to increased stress levels and what you can do to prevent this behaviour
- To communicate effectively with your staff, customers and suppliers in a way that results in beneficial outcomes.
- To have the ability to regulate difficult emotions
- To have more focus and learn skills how to more effectively manage emails, meetings and information.
- To remain calm, patient and understanding even among stressful situations
- To have empathy and compassion towards yourself and others throughout the day resulting in improved work outcomes.