Mindfulness and Money workshop
When: Contact Gavin for details of next workshop
Where: Contact Gavin for details of next workshop
Did you know that Australian research has found that money related stress
is a significant contributor to our overall mental health and well-being?
Do any of these seem familiar?
- Feeling stressed, anxious and overwhelmed when it comes to money
- Having a lack of control over your spending habits
- Battling to save money and pay off your debts
In this 4 hour Mindfulness and Money workshop you will:
- Understand your beliefs about money and how they influence your behaviour.
- Develop financial goals that are aligned to your values.
- Use neuroscience and mindfulness to understand and reduce stress, anxiety and overwhelm around money and financial decisions.
- Discuss mindful spending habits that are aligned to your financial goals.
- Create a spending plan (budget) to track and gain control over your money.
- Obtain tools to create a positive relationship with money.
- Bring mindful awareness to the various areas of wealth you currently have in your life.
Note: Gavin is not a financial adviser and any information provided is only general in nature.