Mindfulness and Money
Details of webinar:
Duration : 1 hour
Limited to 20 people – Place reserved on payment via Eventbrite
Please note: Zoom link will be emailed to you 24 hours before the webinar starts
“Just 24 hours after Gavin’s webinar, I felt a shift. I was able to confidently tackle so many ‘money matters’ that I had been procrastinating about for months. Gavin has the unique combination of being a finance expert and a mindfulness practitioner. Along with his knowledge and practical toolkit this was obviously what I needed to move forward in my relationship with money. Thanks Gavin!” (Ann H)
Money related stress is a significant contributor to our overall mental health and well-being. This is especially so now during this time of the Coronavirus crisis.
“I have heard of mindfulness many times during the course of my career, but Gavin actually walked me through why we need it and how it works, particularly in this extraordinary time. The session provided me with a great stepping stone into the mindfulness world.” Jeff Ahn
You may be experiencing some of these things now:
- Feeling stressed, anxious and overwhelmed when it comes to money
- Heightened emotions of fear when thinking about your financial situation or future
- Repeated worrying and regretful thoughts regarding your finances
- Avoiding looking at your credit card statements, debt and budgets
- Making bad financial decisions and then criticising or judging yourself about it
In this one hour Financial mindfulness during the coronavirus crisis webinar you will learn the following:
- Understanding how your brain works and why you are reacting the way you are to the crisis
- What mindfulness is and how you can use it in your life to boost your resilience
- Understand how to use financial mindfulness to reduce stress, anxiety and overwhelm around money and financial decisions.
- Obtain practical tips on how to work with challenging thought patterns and difficult emotions.
- How to approach your finances, debt and spending plan (budget) in calmer and more proactive way
- How to bring mindful awareness to the various areas of wealth you still currently have in your life.
Why I am qualified to teach you
- Practicing mindfulness for over 16 years
- Run mindfulness courses for public and corporations
- Masters in counselling and psychotherapy
- Chartered Accountant for 19 years
- Worked in the financial services industry and as tax accountant
- Numerous finance related degrees
- Facilitate money coaching sessions
- See About page for more details
Note around financial advice
Gavin Eichholz is not a financial adviser. Any information provided in this website and in sessions is general information only and does not take into account your specific financial circumstances.