Mindfulness and your finances
during the Coronavirus Crisis
Details of webinar:
When:15 July at 7pm
Duration : 1 hour
Cost: $25 per person
Limited to 20 people – Place reserved on payment via Eventbrite
Please note: Zoom link will be emailed to you 24 hours before the webinar starts
Money related stress is a significant contributor to our overall mental health and well-being. This is especially so now during this time of the Coronavirus crisis.
You may be experiencing some of these things now:
- Feeling stressed, anxious and overwhelmed when it comes to money
- Heightened emotions of fear when thinking about your financial situation or future
- Repeated worrying and regretful thoughts regarding your finances
- Avoiding looking at your credit card statements, debt and budgets
- Making bad financial decisions and then criticising or judging yourself about it
In this one hour Financial mindfulness during the coronavirus crisis webinar you will learn the following:
- Understanding how your brain works and why you are reacting the way you are to the crisis
- What mindfulness is and how you can use it in your life to boost your resilience
- Understand how to use financial mindfulness to reduce stress, anxiety and overwhelm around money and financial decisions.
- Obtain practical tips on how to work with challenging thought patterns and difficult emotions.
- How to approach your finances, debt and spending plan (budget) in calmer and more proactive way
- How to bring mindful awareness to the various areas of wealth you still currently have in your life.
Why I am qualified to teach you
- Practicing mindfulness for over 16 years
- Run mindfulness courses for public and corporations
- Masters in counselling and psychotherapy
- Chartered Accountant for 19 years
- Worked in the financial services industry and as tax accountant
- Numerous finance related degrees
- Facilitate money coaching sessions
- See About page for more details
Note around financial advice
Gavin Eichholz is not a financial adviser. Any information provided in this website and in sessions is general information only and does not take into account your specific financial circumstances.