Are you on the Busy Treadmill of Life
There are many stresses and strains involved in working as a professional, in your own business or any other business or industry for that matter. There is the pressure of meeting deadlines in ever increasing workloads and multitasking to try and manage the huge amount of information and emails you receive every day. There is the pressure of performing well and at least meeting those expectations of your clients and managers. Throw in all you do outside of work with family, friends and admin and it’s no wonder that you feel that you are just surviving on the treadmill of life.
Unfortunately that extra cup of coffee doesn't always solve the problem......
There is Another Option - Mindfulness
Mindfulness gives the potential for you to Shine in your work life. What do I mean by that ?
- To be able to flourish instead of just exist
- To reach your full potential in all aspects of your work and not be dominated by fear and insecurity
- Managing stress more effectively by understanding how you contribute to increased stress levels and what you can do to prevent this behaviour
- To feel healthy, energised and passionate and not continuously be drained by stress, anxiety and negative thought patterns
- To have more focus and be learn skills how to more effectively manage emails, meetings and information.
- To remain calm, patient and understanding even among stressful situations
- To have compassion towards yourself and others throughout the day
- To make work and life decisions from a place of mindful presence that empower you and others
Time to Make a Choice
I believe that life is all about choices and the questions you ask yourself. Sometimes it is necessary to make a decision and allow someone else to assist you in moving down the path to Shine. I would be honored to embark on that journey with you as you empower yourself to Shine.
Why I believe I am the right workplace trainer and coach for your organisation
It is important to choose the right trainer or coach - someone that you can relate to in an open way and that you feel really understands where you are coming from. I believe that I have a unique skill set to offer leaders or managers looking for change and to empower themselves and their teams.The reason I believe this is that I have been a working professional and a manager of staff in various businesses and industries myself. I know the stress, pressure and expectations. I also can speak the language, know the terminology and have insights into your business that other coaches and trainers may not have. I believe that my experience allows me to focus on what the key issues are and give practical effective advise that you will understand and be able to implement.
Training options:The mindfulness training on offer will support all your needs by providing the following:
Option 1 – half day training which will provide a good understanding of mindfulness and the benefits of mindfulness plus provide practical tips on how to effectively apply mindfulness in the workplace.
Option 2 - full day training which will provide a more comprehensive learning experience and enhanced understanding of mindfulness. There will be additional practices, theory and group discussions. This is aimed at further skilling up attendees so that they will be more competent to embody and utilise mindfulness in the workplace.
Call Gavin today on 0415 065 261
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org